Iron Will Challenge Promo Video

Clay Edgin

I rarely ever see my neighbors. The folks to the left of me are retired and homebodies, the ones across the street are younger and enjoy watching us train, and the ones to the right of me are about 300ft away and keep to themselves. We try to stay out of the middle of the street but today we trained for 2 hours outside and didn't see one car on the road. Real quiet neighborhood and I love it.

Nice. Makes me wish I was a lot stronger

It does look nice and quite around there. Lots of space between the houses. Nothing like England Gazza ;).

Who was the band playing over the video? Sounds like a band I used to listen to called Dubwar.

Nice video Clay butt....

That giant white ass shot wasn't neccesary! Crack kills Clay!

:flame:whistel:trout

Jim, the band is Skindred. They're from the UK. I saw them in concert in June and, while they sounded great on CD, they were even better live.

Jim, the band is Skindred.  They're from the UK.  I saw them in concert in June and, while they sounded great on CD, they were even better live.

Thanks Clay. I just check out there website. Sure enough it's the same singer out of Dubwar!!

His name is Benji. Check out their website www.skindred.com for his Bio

I'll be buying a Skindred album soon :).

They are playing at Wolverhampton Civic hall tomorow night. That's about 20 mins drive from my house. I am there :)

You will not be disappointed!!! I wish they would put out another album already.

Clay sent me a disk with skindred on it and I listen to that stuff all the time, bro.

-Jedd-

• 1 month later...

Finally got to check out Skindred live on Sunday night - superb! Gotta say that the singer is an excellent front man - he did a great job of getting the crowd going by basically verbally abusing and shaming people into dancing - even though he did mention that he 'wasn't feeling it' a few times. My favourite comment was when he called a stop to the moshing and told the kids to 'save that sh*t for Slipknot'! Never a truer word spoken :).

In total contrast I went to see Nick Cave last night at Birmingham Symphony hall. Also excellent, but in a completely different way!