Good Results

Bob Lipinski

Have done lots of wrist work and work on heavy duty springs, and was able to bend a red today, even though I haven't bent in a long time. Good to see that I kept the strength up- Heck, it is very near my PR.

An idea for those who want a break from bending but don't want to lose much. For wrist work I did sledges pretty consistently, but varied up the other stuff alot.

Hey Bob great to hear you can still smash the red, even after time off.

Sledgehammer work is extremely beneficial to bending, people that neglect it are cheating themseilves.

Are we going to see a red cert from you soon?

Bob,

What kind of sledge work did you maintain while taking time off?

-Sean

Have done lots of wrist work and work on heavy duty springs, and was able to bend a red today, even though I haven't bent in a long time. Good to see that I kept the strength up- Heck, it is very near my PR.

An idea for those who want a break from bending but don't want to lose much. For wrist work I did sledges pretty consistently, but varied up the other stuff alot.

No red cert soon! Too much of a wimp for the Ironmind pads as of now.

Mostly did lots of levers to the head. That is what I got the strongest in.

Bob,

What kind of sledge work did you maintain while taking time off?

-Sean

Sweet man, sweet, as for bending certs get some FBBC stock and head up that list, leather is much more forgiving. I intend to get back into some levering. Thanks for the push.

-Sean

That is awesome Bob, where did you get it? I would love to make one for my garage. Can yougive some specs so I can be a BOBSPRING follower?

-Sean

That is awesome Bob, where did you get it? I would love to make one for my garage. Can yougive some specs so I can be a BOBSPRING follower?

-Sean

that would be cool. i would like to know as well.

You used to be able to get a similar thing called a Spenby Bar,i have one here and have replaced the 1 1/8"thick handles with 8mms bars.

You could also use an up and over garage door spring but that would be much more heavy duty.

I'll have to get back with you on the specs. The one I train with at home is alot smaller, but still pretty tough if your hands are close enough.

The one in the picture was made by Don Larkin, he gave me the one I use at home too.