Happy with my progress!

blueshadow

Well everyone I am so happy to finally have closed the # 2! On a good day I can do 3 good reps with the right and 1, almost 2 with the left! It took me appx. 4 months to accomplish this! I seem to be making some headway with the #3 but it's doubtful I will close it by July of this year! I will keep trying, though very carefully, don't want to tempt fate too much! It's always good to come back to our board and check in with everyone, we sure do have quite a few new members now!

!Salud To All!

JJ

blue,

How long can you close it and HOLD it closed?  Pin it shut!!!  :)

Greetings Syber,

I don't know, I will try it and keep you posted! Again man, thanks to you and all the guys here for all your advice and help!

Later

JJ

I am always here to help ya.... just ask!  TRAIN HARD!!  :p

Guest CanadaCrush

It's certainly a good feeling when you can actually see your progress over time. The 3 will fall, just be tenacious.

Thank you Crush,I will take that to heart!! Syber, I tried to cheat the 3 closed and hold it shut, soon as I let go with my left for a hold, darn thing just wants to jump out of my hand! I could barely even cheat it closed! What a monster!! What a challenge,it's great!! Again thanks both of you!

JJ

yeah, that thing's definitely tough.  i'm right there with you as far as it goes.  i'm also wishing on every star i see that i could close the dang thing soon

I hear ya Under,speaking for myself I have to do this slowly and carefully,the potential for injury is strong! We shall conquer!! Good luck!!