Mmg3 Signup

Bill Piche

I'm in!  Thanks a lot Bill.  I might be jumping the gun, but I think I'm ready right now to attempt the MM3. :D

You are ready...crush it Ben :mosher

I don't think you are going too early and in fact I think you may surprise yourself if not the rest of us!!

I don't think you are going too early and in fact I think you may surprise yourself if not the rest of us!!

Thanks a lot Shane! You were one of the few who has encouraged me to attempt the monster MM3. That's no dig on anyone else, just the fact that you have faith in me. :bow

I'll try to make sure that the MM3 attempt has better lighting. It seemed to be dark on the MM2 video, which in reality was not the case at all. There was plenty of light it just didn't seem to show up on the video.

I'm going to have to load up on my patented cocktail of coffee, Vivarin, and maybe even sprinkle in some PCP just to cover all my bases... :trout