World Records?

Wade Gillingham

Are the various world records in grip posted anywhere along with an even description and rules?

Are the various world records in grip posted anywhere along with an even description and rules?

Where?

Anyone ever told you you're a funny guy, Steve?

Thought not! :)

yes and not lazy. I know how to search.

I had already looked at this page. I was wondering if the records were layed out better anywhere. For example I don't see World records I see American and European, or am I missing something?

Am I losing it - I swear when I looked at Steves post the first time - there were no links there.

Am I losing it - I swear when I looked at Steves post the first time - there were no links there.

Your losing it Chris :D Old age kicking in :)

The truth hurts Chad :blush

Anyone ever told you you're a funny guy, Steve?

Thought not! :)

yes and not lazy. I know how to search.

I had already looked at this page. I was wondering if the records were layed out better anywhere. For example I don't see World records I see American and European, or am I missing something?

There are no worlds as yet. The 2006 GGC is to be a world championships. Just look and see who's done the most.

Edited dear boy.

Thanks Steve - thought I was losing it there for a moment LOL

I had already looked at this page.  I was wondering if the records were layed out better anywhere.  For example I don't see World records I see American and European, or am I missing something?

We do have world records in the Euro-standard two hand pinch and in the Euro-standard v-bar.

See my top 50 lists pinned in the contest section.