Hit A Pr Today

Soilworker

Since I have been told the unconventional way I bend is legit, I thought this PR was worthy of bringing up. I am really stoked about this.

5"x1/4" CRS. Actually a little shorter that 5"; these weren't cut by me, and were cut really sloppily. (and razor sharp on the ends, so filing makes it a bit shorter still)

This is a joke around my house now, that I bent the "Green" nail finally. You see, these nails were sent to me for free, and passed off as Ironmind nails. Instead they are simply stock steel painted as IM colors, but someone goofed: instead of the Whites and Greens being 3/16", they are 1/4". So a "White" out of this bag is as hard as an IM Blue, and the "Green" is just not even close to it's IM counterpart. I finally bent the "Green" though.

Should add this is my second attempt at this. First time I kinked it to about 150°

Edited by Soilworker

nice job!!!! thats a pretty funny joke thoe :D

nice job!!!! thats a pretty funny joke thoe :D

Now it is. When I started bending though, I thought those were legit nails. I tried the "greens" and almost quit right there. Some people.......

Congratulations, Doc! Clay sent me some actual Iron Mind "greens" that were actually 5" blues miscolored. That could really damage some poor guy's ego!

Well done :rock I got the same about a week ago, it was tough, I don't think I could get it shorter.

Grade 5 will go down quickly.

Keep up the good work..... What is the "unconventional" way you bend?????

Later, Jason \\m//

Edited by com202

Congrats! Always fun to make a big jump.