Representing the GripPage

strongmitts

Yesterday at powerlifting practice I changed shirts before my last heavy triple.  I put on my grippage t-shirt and squatted big in style!  I got many comments on my shirt at practice, and I have several lifters interested in training grip after collegiates nationals.     :D

Guest 103-1005660741

That is so awesome strongmitts!  ;)  Hey maybe one day you could help me out with my training and get me a shirt..haha  :p  

-gripgal

Hey Strongmitts,

Didn't Karl Malone play basketball at Louisiana Tech? Here in Salt Lake City, he is a legend! I'm not sure how good his grip is though.

paul

So.... it was the SHIRT that made ya stronger!!  :p

I wore mine to a trendy bar.... and about ten babes jumped on me!!  What is it about that shirt that draws attention?!?  :)

Sybersnott, I don't know if the shirt made me any stronger, but I was definitely looking good doing my set.  Your right though, the chicks love it!  Isn't that right gripgal?  :p