The Newest Mash Monster Level 5

Bill Piche

Congrats man! :rock Stout? Where was the effort?? :bow :bow

wow! this is my favorite mm5 yet, you barely set grippers :bow .

how far are you from the coc#4?

Just wanted to add that these grippers are not some cake walk. Shane, Dave, and Clay have also demonstrated one other important aspect in all this. That is, maintaining this level of crushing power. None of these guys are flashes in the pan that's for sure! They are the best in the world IMO right now at grippers.

Don't worry, all comers will have a chance to put up if they believe they can beat the guy on the top of the ladder. :)

Shane that was awesome. Your crushing power is very impressive. Well deserved!

I totally agree with Bill, strength is pointless ifs here one sec and gone the next

Rydini

yeah shane, i knew you could slam this one shut. and you killed it with force. nice job, and onto the MM6

nick

Whoa!! Drop the hammer on that sucker.

You barely set that. :bow

Just noticed that I must watch my Ronnie Coleman vid too much as my wifes encouragement was "c'mon baby light weight!" :D Thats funnier than hell.

Congratulations Big Show! :bow:bow I love your setting: just long enough to show the parallel but no wasted energy. You are thee man to watch for those interested in the optimal set for the MM process.

Just noticed that I must watch my Ronnie Coleman vid too much as my wifes encouragement was "c'mon baby light weight!"  :D Thats funnier than hell.

ya BUDDY! Light Weight

Thanks guys, I am definately going to take some time and train grippers before I try the MM6 as this could have gone either way.

Josh, thanks bro and you are right...I hate holding the set for any length of time. It has bet me before when I didn't take all my attempts and even though the gripper was closed my setting hand didn't get out of the way fast enough.

So your saying there is a trick.... All too clear to me now :blink

Teach me Show!!! Show me the smoke and mirrors.... Damn dude, why do your videos look great and mine look like sh**??? Conspiracy... I need to question your wife :D

TL