This Just in to GripPage Submissions

Bill Piche

Anyone heard of him?  I invited him to the board if he already isn't here. :)

MikeDestroyer at the Arnold Classic

Greetings Folks;

I went to the Arnold Classic Fitness Expo a couple of weeks ago and was pleased to see a booth dedicated to grip and hand strength.

Some of you folks may know this guy already but go to

http://www.mikedestroyer.com and you'll see some of this guys feats.

He says he's real close to closing No. 4 CoC and I believe him. He was doing stuff that would make brookefield wince! A real nice guy as well.

Check him out.

Wannagrip-

Yeah, i actually met him at the Arnold and got a picure with him.  He was certainly a grip freak-he had huge spikes he was bending!  Phenom-kinda reminded me of The Undertaker, just shorter!

Rick Walker :hehe

He's supposed to be at the AOBS dinner.......so is John Brookfield......HMMMM.  Should be interesting to meet them both.

Hopefully a clearer photo of the pinch lift in the power rack can be offered. With all the black background there are any

numbers of ways that the barbell could be supported- the bell

appears to be very close to the uprights of the power rack and could therefore be sitting on short pins, and the body position doesn't seem right, does it? Honest questions.

Guest woody36

Joe,

He's lifting the weight by the rims of a couple of 45's,

the other plates are set just slightly away from his hands.

He's lifting a good three to four inches off the pins in the rack

maybe it's just my junk pile of a computer, but the won't load right for me.  has anyone else had a problem with it?

underdawg I had to right click & go open in new window. That guy looks kind of goofy but those are some huge lifts. It would be coo to get him in here.

thanks nathan.  holy crap those are some big lifts.  this is one strong dude.

No april first thing here guys.

You're right Woody. This is Michel Roy. He lives in Québec province, Canada, just like me. I never saw him but I heard of him a lot. He can bend some huge spikes and tear very thick phone books.

This guy is not new to me.  I saw him perform at the AOBS in 2000.  I sent a pic of him to WannaGrip, so he should have it.  The most memorable thing I saw him do was wrist curls with a 230 dumbbell.  The guy is a legit strongman - just ask 3Crusher, he'll tell ya!  :)

Roark,

i was wondering that too... obviously this isn't a pinch but rather he's grabbing the edge of the 45... i don't know if anything could make brookfield wince either, but he sure seems strong. the best part is that the english version of his site has a jaunty french accent...