Poundeges?

stranger

i know that the red takes 440 lbs of pressure to bend but what about a 5.5 blue 5 blue 4.5 blue 7.5 red or 8 red, and any others like g5 and 8's?

I thought the Red was 393 according to that one chart...

where did you see that? my friend told me 440

thanks but i found a flaw in this chart for instance it says that it takes 240lbs the bend a 7x5/16 hrs and that a im blue was 260lbs i know from first hand experience that this is not true. i tried to bend a 8 1/4 x 5/16 hrs and barley kinked it but i can bend a 1/4x 5.5 hrs and kink a blue alot more then the 8 1/4, but maybe it was just a difference in the metals

thanks but i found a flaw in this chart  for instance it says that it takes 240lbs the bend a 7x5/16 hrs and that a im blue was 260lbs i know from first hand experience that this is  not true. i tried to bend a 8 1/4 x 5/16 hrs and barley kinked it but i can bend a 1/4x 5.5 hrs and kink a blue alot more then the 8 1/4, but maybe it was just a difference in the metals

yeah, i know. i saw that. that must be a typo.

thanks but i found a flaw in this chart  for instance it says that it takes 240lbs the bend a 7x5/16 hrs and that a im blue was 260lbs i know from first hand experience that this is  not true. i tried to bend a 8 1/4 x 5/16 hrs and barley kinked it but i can bend a 1/4x 5.5 hrs and kink a blue alot more then the 8 1/4, but maybe it was just a difference in the metals

8 and 1/4" long might be hard and awkward depending on the individual too. That is kind of long.

You're right, the metals do vary, but I have tried several different cuts of 7"x5/16" HRS and they were WAY the hell harder than a Blue Nail. Probably more like a 5" Blue.

The 7"x3/8" Aluminum is also rated way under a 60D and Blue. I can't even dent that crap.