Big Steve Goes To Prison!

David Horne

I thought some people would be interested to know that Steve spent yesterday afternoon performing a strongman show for a group of prison inmates. It was very kind of Steve to spend his time doing this for free, and the prisoners absolutely loved it and could associate with the messages and the feats that he was demonstrating. I watched it too and it was really professional.

David

Very cool! I'm sure you were an inspiration to the inmates as well!

Very nice Big Steve...too cool. I'm sure that you touched some of their lives thru your message of the gospel while performing your feats of strength.

Men respect power and strength which the master has filled Steve with physically but more importantly spiritually. The feats of strength grab their attention and hold it there while the Holy Spirit plants the seed in their heart. Then he must choose what master he will serve, himself or God. If he chooses the latter then Jesus will nurture that seed until he is the vine and we are the branches and we will bear much fruit throughout our time on earth. I think Jesus was the ultimate strength athlete for he had to lift that old rugged cross which was not all that heavy in terms of physical weight but remember that spiritually he held up the world and knocked it off its axis so hard that the world has never been the same and that is the whole message of salvation. He lifted us all up when we were heavy with sin the cleaned us so to speak. Sin is heavier than any ore and he lifted it off every person from here to eternity.

JUST EXCELLENT BIG STEVE, YOU ARE MOVING MOUNTAINS IN THE NAME OF THE FATHER! AMEN :inno

Your Brother In Christ :rock

Awesome work Big Man :bow

Steve is even bigger in his heart than his body and hes Huge :bow

Seeing Steve in action with the kids at the comp was worth the travel alone :bow

That's great! John Brookfield talks about doing the same sort of prison ministry in MOHS. I know Steve did a great job. :bow

You do us all proud, Big Steve!

Way to go Big Steve! It always does my heart good to hear about the things you are doing with the gift the Lord has given you. Keep on keepin' on brother. :rock