Grade 5 6inch

Concrete Pete

i have been away from bending as well as the gripboard for a while and to my suprise yesterday i was feeling good to bend and i bent a grade5 bolt its been a little over 2 months since i bent one. ive only played around with a fw 60ds over the past two weeks but im so happy im back in the game of bending .. now back to my goal the red :D

Welcome back, Pete! I look forward to witnessing your progress on the road to Red.

Thanks Eric i hope this time around training for the red ill have better progress without injuries. :D p.s it good to be back and lots to catch up on.

Pete I have been wandering about you and where you have been buddy. I thought we lost you there but I am glad to see you’re back and raring to go. You go for it chief and take that recovery time serious because that is when you grow stronger. You don't want to do the one step forward - two steps back method as it has been scientifically proven that IT SUCKS! The bending is just to tear up what you have already made so this body the good lord created to perfection can heal up adapt and go back for more. Pete put a hurt’in on that steel :flame just not yourself. :tongue

GATOR

Edited by GatorGrip