HEY-

Rick Walker

yeahhhhh, this is like graduating or hitting puberty or something :D  :D  :D !

Soon i will have the "Certified Captains of Crush" logo as well...

Rick Walker :hehe

I was a Grip Board veteran in the old board but I must have been bad or something else because I'm now just a regular member.  ???

Seriously, I don't care about it. Everybody knows the title I want under my name (the same as many here !).

Tou, it has to do with the software upgrades. We've come a long rode in upgrades and software capability. All old members would have been converted and been in the old Titles scheme.  Newer people that have joined us when we had converted to this latest and greatest software will be under the new titles.  Just one of those technical issues with software upgrades. :)

And, hopefully in the future this board will be upgraded the the best forum software, period.

So, the upgrades will continue to keep us cutting edge here for forum software. :)

You give me no choice Wannagrip. I have to close that gripper before everybody laughs at my title.

Seriously, I knew it was it (the software upgrade) and I was  not ashamed of my title. I like this board better than all the old ones. It has all the facilities we need (PM, quote, image, ...) and it never failed to work properly.

Keep up your good work !

P.S. : History you said ... I'm about to write a new chapter. Just wait a few months.

Rick,

Did you get the 387 gripper yet?  If so, what happened??

syber-

Not yet-should be here today or tomorrow maybe-I will track it just to be sure-

Rick Walker :hehe

Tou, I changed it for you as you can see. I also hoped to provide you some incentive that you see each time you post.  A message to yourself. :)

Now, go get it!