Jeff Maddy... A Grip Monster!

1stCoC

My buddy and Capt. of Crush Jeff Maddy called today to visit and mentioned that during his training for the #4 actually shut the ends of a #3 over a strap holding 50 lbs lifted it up and held it"for a while". I don't do them but to me this seems like one heck of a feat! BTW he is well over 6 feet tall, and pro wrestler that weighs in at 480! This man mountain has pinch gripped around 130 (I saw photo) and benches 700 plus pounds.RS

He( Jeff) said that he worked too hard trying to shut the #4 and really became burned out. He said with bracing the spring with the other hand or an object he was able to close the #4. But he didnt know how much the bracing was adding. I wonder how many out there can close a #4 holding the gripper in the normal way then placing one hand atop the other(NOT holding gripper against chest and pushing with the hands, arms, AND chest)I think few, if any would make it...........

Richard, I bet a couple guys here could do that.  I know of one guy for sure who could. :)