Got The Bb Standing Wrist Roller!

Mitch Kirchner

When I saw the UPS truck pull up in my driveway yesterday I knew that it was finally here. Man they really saran wrap each individual piece really good. It took me about 30 minutes just to un wrap it. So I assemble it and that took another 30 minutes. I have to say the BB Standing Wrist Roller is very high quality built and works great. It is smooth when rolling it up. But the Knurling is really deep and sharp. It is worse than CoC grippers so its going to take my hands some time to get use to it. I highly recommend the BB Standing Wrist Roller it is a awesome product. I've been using a 1'' non supported wrist roller for 3 years now and that sucks compared to this. I'm so glad I ordered this.

When I saw the UPS truck pull up in my driveway yesterday I knew that it was finally here.  Man they really saran wrap each individual piece really good. It took me about  30 minutes just to un wrap it. So I assemble it and that took another 30 minutes. I have to say the BB Standing Wrist Roller is very high quality built and works great. It is smooth when rolling it up. But the Knurling is really deep and sharp. It is worse than CoC grippers so its going to take my hands some time to get use to it. I highly recommend the BB Standing Wrist Roller it is a awesome product. I've been using a 1'' non supported wrist roller for 3 years now and that sucks compared to this. I'm so glad I ordered this.

It took me about 30 minutes to cut through the tape as well. The knurling will strip a little skin off at first, though I got used to it quickly enough. This unit is worth the price and tough to beat for heavy wrist roller work.

I don't know I dont have any Warren Tetting Grippers.