Kettlebell Juggling

watzd411

Hi All,

Well after my 25kg kb arrived I was always looking forward to playin with it, juggling in particular. After two workouts with it I have 'figured out' how to juggle and am happily throwing this baby around for height ( with handle revolutions) and then catching it.

I like this weight and it is always going to be handy for cardio and explosiveness however I feel that I want a bigger kb. Just wondering to those out there that know if you can have your way with a 25kb would you go for a 40kg or 45kg bell for a challenge.

Bearing in mind I dont mind just doing swings and kb presses to start out but eventually do want to juggle with it.

Any thoughts?

Rydini

I would go to a 32 k The 24 to the 32 was a big jump for me more for juggling. the 32 k really makes me work if I go for a 1 min. round with it.

I would go to a 32 k  The 24 to the 32 was a big jump for me more for juggling. the 32 k really makes me work if I go for a 1 min. round with it.

I hear you man. Funny enough I have come across a 32k on the cheap that my friend is selling. Sounds like a done deal ;) I was gonna take the big jump cos those little bells can be quite expensive but as this has come up....slight change of plan.

Thanks Nick.

Rydini

ps- are you planning on doing anymore juggling videos, last ones from farmstrength were real good

Learn more juggles first.

The Jeff Martone H2H DVD's are an excellent source for KB juggleing drills.

Going right up to a heavier one is just asking for an injury.

Learn more juggles first.

The Jeff Martone H2H DVD's are an excellent source for KB juggleing drills.

Going right up to a heavier one is just asking for an injury.

Thanks for your comment but with respect the 32k is not too heavy for me I was playing with it today as it arrived (well a pair actually) juggling is certainly harder than with the 25k but I managed to successfully juggle...not as high though

I was eyeing up that DVD that looks right up my alley. I cant begin to imagine the possibilities.?!?! I think that I might well have to get that.

Thanks for your comments

Rydini

Edited by watzd411

Get the H2H #2 DVD if you by one.

You won't be dissapointed if you like to juggle the KB's.Some awesome stuff.

Get the H2H #2 DVD if you by one.

You won't be dissapointed if you like to juggle the KB's.Some awesome stuff.

Thanks Steve, I am going to get this DVD actually, whenever I search the net for freee stuff on kb juggling a link to that always pops up. Its driving me nuts!!!!!! So to prevent madness I am just gonna buy it :)

Just a tip.I noticed on Jeff Martones site that H2H #1 VHS was on closeout for 5.95 plus free shipping.His other vid's and dvd's were also free shipping.