Red Has Fallen!

smp76

Today I was at Deaner's house and my excitment for bending did get the best of me and I was able to Double Overhand bend three IM Red nails in a row. I was using thesame leather I always do but it was three Reds none the less.

So today:

(1) 60d nail

(3) IM Red nails! PR!

Deaner was a witness and we did not get a video of it but if you all require one then I will try to get one real soon. :D

-Sean

Sean-

What is going on??? That is awesome! I am glad that you are having sucess with the DO. Are you still going to try DU?

well done!

Mike

Mike,

I did the first two Reds DO and then tried to get a Red DU and failed, that is what lead to the third Red that fell today. Man I was so excited, err, still am, I am just giddy and it seems like I can not type fast enough. Thanks for the pushes along the way.

-Sean

Yes, I witnessed Sean destroy three reds today. I am jealous so I can't think of anything nice to say right now. :bow

Today I was at Deaner's house and my excitment for bending did get the best of me and I was able to Double Overhand bend three IM Red nails in a row. I was using thesame leather I always do but it was three Reds none the less.

So today:

(1) 60d nail

(3) IM Red nails! PR!

Deaner was a witness and we did not get a video of it but if you all require one then I will try to get one real soon. :D

-Sean

The Red Nail cert is an IM cert done with Cordura pads..contact IM if you are ready..or FBBC if you want to try their cert!! Forgot the contact person for FBBC bending certs..is it Eric Milfiled, Franky, Gregg??

Congrats!!

congrats. i hope that you will cert soon. :mosher

So today:

(1) 60d nail

(3) IM Red nails! PR!

-Sean

Congratulations! :bow

When it rains it pours! Congratulations, Sean! You'll be ready for certification in no time at all.

How much attention have you been giving to DO lately? Is my impression correct that this just sort of came out of nowhere? :blink Awesome job, though, anyway you look at it!

Congrats Sean. :rock

Climb the FBBC ladder now!

When it rains it pours!  Congratulations, Sean!  You'll be ready for certification in no time at all.

How much attention have you been giving to DO lately?  Is my impression correct that this just sort of came out of nowhere? :blink Awesome job, though, anyway you look at it!

Eric,

Your impression was correct this did just come out of nowhere, actually it came from the mother of invention, I was do big of a pussy to finish a grade 8 DU "because my wrists hurt :cry " and then I just flipped over an unbent G8 and hammered it DO and was so excited I just started grabbing stuff and then when I was over at Deaner's the following day I was giddy and he said, while handing me a Red "why don't you give it a try?" and I did and WHAMMOOO I knocked down three in one session!

Thank you everyone who has congratulated me and encouraged me along the way. It really was this board and the people on it that has kept me working so hard for this long. Really the congrats should go to all of you for helping create another good grip guy. :bow I bow to you all and if there was an emoticon that took its hat off I would. Thank you.

-Sean

Sean, Congrats man, that was no time since you talked to me asking about bending and now you've bent the RED, that's fast man, CONGRATS. :bow