New Pr! Baby!

smp76

10-29-05

Well if happened today and I have no explanation but to say it was by complete accident with a dash of pussidis. I was doing some DU bending and started with a 60d nail to warm up. This was right after wrestling practice where we did some pinch farmer walks, anyway I digress, the 60d was not hard at all so I went right to a G8 1/4"X6" and well lets just say this is when the pussidis happened but thank God for it. I did not budge it, my wrists (pussy) hurt too bad to get that initial kink, man I guess I had not waited long enough between sessions. Oh, well but what happened next was great!

I flipped the unbent G8 and just nailed it double OVERHAND! never done that before, so that was nice. Then my excitement got the best of me and I grabbed a 5/16"X6" G2 I had laying around and wrapped it up and bang! Nailed that bitch DO and well that never happened either so I grabbed some of the 5/16"X7" Steel works stock that has been stopping my DU and is just a smidge under a Red in comparison and Whammo! I smashed two of them in a row! :D Both Double Overhand! So I did the following:

(1) 60d DU

(1) G8 6" DO 1st PR!

(1) 5/16"X6" G2 DO 2nd PR!

(2) 5/16"X7" Steel Works DO 3rd PR!

Man it was awesome! :D

-Sean

You are an animal. Good job, guess I don't have to wait for you to catch up anymore.. just kidding I knew it was only a matter of time.

Sean-

WTF??? Bam, out of nowhere you hit the DO! Go for the RED next time. This is great news man. Maybe just what you needed to step to the next goal. DO-DU doesn't matter, if you can do both, you are the man. Keep training both and break some barriers. Great job!

Mike

:rock:mosher Sean, outasight!!! I'm with Mike here, I say the Red's time is up next workout! Wow, congratulations!

Awesome Bending Man!

Which was harder ?

5/16" G2 or the 1/4" G8

Awesome Bending Man!

Which was harder ?

5/16" G2 or the 1/4" G8

It would depend upon which grd 2 bolt (using the term to mean anything less than a grd 5) you're referring to. Some are as tough as Reds, others are more like 1/4" grd 5s.

Thanks guys for the encouragement. As far as the grade 2 I will agree with Eric it was easier than the G8. I will definitley try a Red the next time around DO and then maybe if the DU is not a problem then a Red that way to! I am just worried my excitment will get the best of me and I will not wait long enough between bending sessions, but then again I did only do one DU the other day :whistel perhaps DU one day DO the next then rest. We will see.

-Sean