Girls Clossing Grippers?

Mitch Kirchner

Whats the strongest gripper u guys have seen or heard of a girl clossing? Most girls I have handed a gripper had trouble clossing a store boaght gripper. But these were girly girls. But I'm sure those weight lifing or bodybuilding women could close a #1. What do u guys think

I went out with a girl a couple months ago that closed my #1 No set!!

She was 47 about 5'7" 140 lbs..with good sized hands.

Damn strong girl. I notice almost all women don't have the girth in thier hand like men do even girl works out.

Elizabeth Talbot has closed the #2 for 10 reps.

WOW was this women some kind of ANIAMAL or what?

She is well known in strength circles. She was the first to close a #2, and also has closed a Super Master by the way.

She is also my fiancee. :)

David

She is well known in strength circles. She was the first to close a #2, and also has closed a Super Master by the way.

She is also my fiancee.  :)

David

Man U got a strong wife I wouldn't piss her off. I would be scared. Does she lift also whats her bench, squat, all that othe stuff?

She does lift.

She was 3rd in the World Armwrestling champs in Poland in 2001 behind the Russians.

Competed in the Glamazon World Strongest Woman http://www.bk-sportsmag.se/strongman/glama...ngest_woman.htm

Oh and lot's of other stuff. Check her out on google

Also check her results here in the 2004 European Grip champs.

David

I brought some grippers to the UCLA Marina Aquatic Center about six months back and let a few of the Female Collegiate Rowing Athletes try them for fun. All of them could pretty much no set the #1 and one of them no set the #2.

The bulk of these women are between 5'9" - 6'2". Their weights vary greatly, but most have good sized hands due to their height.

In an effort to interest my fiancee in the grippers, I put a bounty on them for her. Closed with a set in each hand it was:

T: $100

#1: $200

#2: $400

I even bought her a Sport to practice with. So far she's only gotten the Trainer. Hopefully she doesn't figure out that if she asks around she can probably find a #1 almost as easy as a Trainer. The bounties didn't do much to motivate her, especially now that she's out of college and has a job.

Elizabeth Talbot is seriously impressive. Hanging around David Horne probably doesn't hurt. She's stronger than most guys, especially when it comes to grip stuff. There's some videos from one of the European comps that has a couple of her lifts. Maybe when I grow up, and I can reach that level.

I think there's a strong woman named Julie something that has a picture in the gallery closing a #2. I've heard Becca Swanson has also closed a #2. I've never heard of a woman closing the #3.

In an effort to interest my fiancee in the grippers, I put a bounty on them for her.  Closed with a set in each hand it was:

T: $100

#1: $200

#2: $400

I even bought her a Sport to practice with.  So far she's only gotten the Trainer.  Hopefully she doesn't figure out that if she asks around she can probably find a #1 almost as easy as a Trainer.  The bounties didn't do much to motivate her, especially now that she's out of college and has a job.

Elizabeth Talbot is seriously impressive.  Hanging around David Horne probably doesn't hurt.  She's stronger than most guys, especially when it comes to grip stuff.  There's some videos from one of the European comps that has a couple of her lifts.  Maybe when I grow up, and I can reach that level.

I think there's a strong woman named Julie something that has a picture in the gallery closing a #2.  I've heard Becca Swanson has also closed a #2.  I've never heard of a woman closing the #3.

Julie Havelka?

WOW was this women some kind of ANIAMAL or what?

David

Funniest thing I've ever read on this board ! LMFAO ~ ~ ~ :trout

I know a girl who is good for 4-5 reps on the Trainer, at least with the right hand. She has a narrow RB 100 that she can close for like 25-30 reps.

Surprisingly, several of the of the girls in my department (surgery) can close my trainer, some for a few reps. Some of the girls I work with are farm girls, and two have horses and get right out there slinging manure, hauling bales of hay, buckets of feed, etc. The one is married to a farrier, and helps him with his shoeing and (yes, this is a real occupation!!) equine dentistry. She can close the trainer and I believe would close my #1 with a little work. Go farm strength!!

John Scribner

Damn! That is STRONG! Most guys can't do that.

Get Rick Walker in here! I believe I read that his wife mashed a couple grippers.

My lady crushed a sport and then complained about her nails lol.

I just wanted to point out that Liz Talbot and may of these women, save for Ms. Julie (NO OFFENSE :bow ) actually look pretty and feminine, not like beefed up steroid sucking monsters. And that last sentence needs some hyphens.

David

I will like to see what kind of super genetic man beast offspring is produced from both of you, good god. I think this will be the cause for Ironmind to make a #5, lol

My wife has closed the #T for 15 and the #1 for 3.

She has also pinched 2-25s and 4-10s to lockout.

My niece who is 12 years old has closed the Trainer... she is currently working on the #1. :D

I just wanted to point out that Liz Talbot and may of these women, save for Ms. Julie (NO OFFENSE  :bow ) actually look pretty and feminine, not like beefed up steroid sucking monsters.  And that last sentence needs some hyphens.

Julie is not really that big though. I think she looks fine. Besides, it's strongman/strongwoman: not a fitness pagent. I mean, look at the guys. Glenn Ross.........

Anyway, what about the women on the board? I know there are a few here. Speak out!

Julie is not really that big though. I think she looks fine. Besides, it's strongman/strongwoman: not a fitness pagent. I mean, look at the guys. Glenn Ross.........

Anyway, what about the women on the board? I know there are a few here. Speak out!

Oh don't worry man, I recognize the facility of her size, I was just pointing out you can be strong and not necessarilly look like a monster. Julie is a shitload stronger than me anyway. :laugh