Back To Bending - Chasing The 60d

chrisof4

Hi, everyone. It has been a LONG time since I logged on last. Not sure anyone even remembers me. =)

Anyway, when I left, I was chasing the yellow, and was very close. Now, I am bending the blue with intermittent regularity, and I am chasing my personal dream of the 60D.

For those who don't remember, my father-in-law is the one who first demonstrated bending nails, and I have been hooked by the idea ever since.

Anyway, just wanted to say hi, and I am enjoying reading about everyone elses feats. It is as motivating as ever.

Chris

Awesome to have you back on the board Bro.

The 60d will be yours soon.

btw...Did you ever tell your father in law about your bending hobby ?

Awesome to have you back on the board Bro.

The 60d will be yours soon.

btw...Did you ever tell your father in law about your bending hobby ?

Not yet, Travis. I still don't want to tell him until I can bend his 60D nails. :whistel

Great to have you back on the board Chris! :rock I missed you at the last Grip Fest. Hope you start attending them again. They're a great way to push each other to fantastic new heights.

Welcome back, Chris!

Was your father in law the one who was bending nails for the football team on the local news spot?

Welcome back, Chris!

Was your father in law the one who was bending nails for the football team on the local news spot?

Yes he was, Eric. Someone does still remember me. =)

64 years old, and he can still bend like a maniac. It is amazing.

Great to have you back on the board Chris! :rock  I missed you at the last Grip Fest.  Hope you start attending them again.  They're a great way to push each other to fantastic new heights.

Hi, Ben. Good to hear from you. From what Travis says, you are going stronger than ever. I am not surprised.

Maybe I can catch a gripfest in the future. I have to get past football season right now. =)