Video From The Shed

nickr104

This is just some footage I took when my brother (stew2) was in Columbus with his fam for the weekend. We went over to Doc's Saturday and messed around in the shed and hung out. It was fun. I went a little old skool hip hop with the music. Hope you like. hanging out at Doc's

Edited by nickr104

Nice work fellas! Much respect for all the pinching and the scale weight lift! Who made the farmers bar that Doc used at the end of the video (Nice work Doc-looked to be in the neighborhood of 400 pounds)? How much did that stone weigh that was pressed by Nick? Keep up the farm strength.

Nice work fellas!  Much respect for all the pinching and the scale weight lift!  Who made the farmers bar that Doc used at the end of the video (Nice work Doc-looked to be in the neighborhood of 400 pounds)?  How much did that stone weigh that was pressed by Nick?  Keep up the farm strength.

The farmers bar was made by doc's little brother. He is a welder. The weight he did on it was around 360 not counting the bar. with the bar probably close to 390. The stone was our 195 lb. stone

Good heavens you guys keep pushing each other to new heights. Thanks for letting us watch. It certainly fires me up!

Weldon

Doc's shed is a happening place - a lot of heavy stuff gets moved in there. Looked like a few new PRs in that video - sorry I missed it. Nicki - you get that stone yet - each time looks closer and closer?

Doc's shed is a happening place - a lot of heavy stuff gets moved in there.  Looked like a few new PRs in that video - sorry I missed it.  Nicki - you get that stone yet - each time looks closer and closer?

Chris, I'm thinking of having one last soiree at my place before it gets all freezing on us. Who all's gonna be free the day after Thanksgiving?

Guys,

Super work!!! Ya get my blood boiling every time I see your stuff. :rock Keep the vids coming.

This is just some footage I took when my brother (stew2)  was in Columbus with his fam for the weekend.  We went over to Doc's Saturday and messed around in the shed and hung out.  It was fun.  I went a little old skool hip hop with the music. Hope you like. hanging out at Doc's

Nothing like working out to the beat box of the Fatboys :rock That was pretty cool stuff :mosher

Well it was a good time and ya know I don't have a problem with the music.Heck when we were kids I used to run around doing the Fat BOys beat box doesn't seem that long ago but it was huh.

Cool stuff fellas! I just wish OH was closer to NC. You know when it's all frozen and grey up there ya'll can head South for an action packed workout in the Carolinas, we have many days in the winter in the mid 60s!

Whoever chose the music gets a handclap. That was straight out of 82'. Good work all around on the video guys.

Whoever chose the music gets a handclap.  That was straight out of 82'.  Good work all around on the video guys.

Dave, I will take full credit for the music. :D You got to Rock the Fat Boys! :rock The human beat box died a few years back probably because he was like a quarter short of 5 bills and it was all Fat ,but you got to admit he was dang Cool! He made it look good tho. :D:bow

cool video! i like the pinching the best. pinch is the weakest part of my grip so seeing crazy pinch lifts like this always impresses the hell out of me :mosher