Tennis Ball Feat

Kurt Lane

I recently read a post where someone said they could actully tear a tennis ball in under 10 mins or somthing. This is unbelivable.. Just wondering how you go about it. I have both brookfeilds books, he states you can either try and poke a finger thru the seem, OR you can try and twist the ball till the seam breaks. Whoeve can do this which technique do you use? I want to see a video of this some day it sounds unreal.

I recently read a post where someone said they could actully tear a tennis ball in under 10 mins or somthing. This is unbelivable.. Just wondering how you go about it. I have both brookfeilds books, he states you can either try and poke a finger thru the seem, OR you can try and twist the ball till the seam breaks. Whoeve can do this which technique do you use? I want to see a video of this some day it sounds unreal.

Some people can do it in 4 seconds. ~

I recently read a post where someone said they could actully tear a tennis ball in under 10 mins or somthing. This is unbelivable.. Just wondering how you go about it.

Kurt,

Are you talking about a new tennis ball?? Who can do that?... I think Brookfield said it's possible. You'd have to split the seam somehow to get it started.

I figured I had the right one. My comp is dumb, sometimes I wont play internet videos all the way.

sounds like your hard drive is almost full .check your c drive and hit properties and see if its full it saves enough room so the computer wont lock up if its full you have to go through and delete stuff you don't need or get an external hard drive and put everything in there

Is there anyone on the gripboard that can do the tennis ball feat? I'd be interested where it stands in grip feats and what level you have to be to do it.

The only person on the Gripboard that I have heard of doing this feat is Tommy Heslep, but I have never been there to see it.

-Jedd-

Dunno Dan, says theres 13 gigs free on it. I'm gonna try a check disc on it soon, hopefully that will do it.

well if it looks like a pie cut in about 8 pieces and all are blue but one little pink piece i think your hard drive is full my old computer did that to me you can get a external hard drive for 100 dollars at best buy with 160 gigs

in nbc video profile of brookfield he does it in a short period of time like maybe 5-10 seconds or something, you can tell it is really tough so it's a really intense short period of time. it's in one of the 3 videos that's in the gallery section

• 4 weeks later...
Bah, big deal.  I rip golf balls.

yeah that reminds me of a conversation i had with my friend the other day, our sawed off handle #4's were getting too easy so we had to file our galaxy's :D .

Cunny, props on the tear i have also tried an older ball that looked easier than new ones but failed, that is very cool.

If i am correct , i have the best of brookfield video he does that feat in it takes him under a minute but he does it. then i saw a more recent clip of him doing it much faster in a few seconds, besides him im not sure if anyone has tried or has accomplished it. love to see it if someone did. Awsome posting :rock P.S. think ill try a sponge or rubber ball instead myself :laugh

I think it depends on the ball,mine was probably quite brittle due to it being weathered.I bought some new slazengers to try but they are a lot harder I am weathering them at the moment on the house radiators.Hopefully over time I will be able to do them with less weathering.They do wear in (Slazengers) and now seem easier than a few days ago (been squeezing them a lot),it's just something I've been trying to keep things intresting.

I think Big Steve would rip thoses Slazengers no problem.