The Hex

burner

I need to motivate myself so I am going to make my attempt public

Sunday I will hit the 7" 5/16" CRS Hex bar that John was so kind to include in my last purchase. Apparently this is next in line on the menu as eric says. It has been bent before by others so this is nothing extraordinary.......My last attempt left me speechless about 2 months ago. Not even the slightest warp. Success or failure I will post the video.

Thanks to eric milfeld and Muscle Turtle for reigniting the bending fire.

Now if I can just get greg to start the kink for me! :cry

Bending is alive and kickin'

hit em' hard,

burner

Do it for your first teacher! :D

Burner, you Huge Bastard, don't let us down! What time is this going down tomorrow? I want to be first in line to see this movie.

B, if you dont bend it, you better hope I dont get my hands on it and destroy it!!!

I remember what you taught me and now Im telling it back to you. HIT IT HARD and DONT HOLD BACK

Good luck brother!

DO IT!!!!!!!!!! :rock

-Sean

What happened to the bar?

Or you? :D

Hey all,

I have good and bad news. The good news is that the 7" hex went down in 3 minutes, that bar is without a doubt tougher than a 7" FBBC round in every way. The bad is that I am writing to you from work because my computer crashed once again. I blame this all on franky because he won't send me some virus software. :D Anyhow, as soon as I reformat my hard drive and figure out what the problem is I will post the video. Thank you all for your patience and understanding.

for those of your wondering what helped me get the hex since last time it didn't budge?........Good old volume with reds, I can see now how this how hobby gets expensive, oh and my left elbow is in quite a bit of pain.......definitely too much too soon.

ps. I love you frank.

I have a boo boo,

burner

I'm sorry about your computer, but I'm not the least bit sorry about what happened to that hexagonal bar. Nice work, burner!