Does Other Grip Work Affect Bending Much?

Justin Reagan

In everybody's opinion, does other grip work (one arm DL, block work) usually affect your bending too much? The reason I'm asking is because it's been a week since I've bent anything, but apparently I still haven't recovered. I thought I had, but I guess not. I would chalk it up to just a bad workout if it was only a small difference, but it was a BIG difference. In my last workout, I bent six 60d's. This time, I struggled about 3 or 4 times to finish one 60d. I kinked a few more. My hands and wrists felt horrible after the workout. Last time they just felt "worked." Maybe it was just one of those random really, really bad workouts. I don't know.

Thanks,

Justin Reagan

IMO yes it does, I know when my grip is fried I can't grab the wraps with the secure lock I'm used to and vise versa when I've bent alot if steel MY grip is weak, especially my thumb adductor

IMO yes it does, I know when my grip is fried I can't grab the wraps with the secure lock I'm used to and vise versa when I've bent alot if steel MY grip is weak, especially my thumb adductor

me to :blush

that would go the same for me as well. i can't bend well, on the same days that i deadlift and do grippers.