New Stuff From Fbbc

John Beatty

Had some new ideas (one was suggested).

1) the two hands lever bar (better name to come). A steel 2 x 4, 24" long with a loading area at one end.

2)Plate curl bar/2 hands pinch block - a steel 2x4 24" long That will load like a regular bar on the ends.

3) Economy pinch block - Like others out there a 6" piece o steel 2 x 4 with a hook.

4) Economy 2 hand pinch block - Steel 2x 4 18" long with loading hook.

Some will be given as prizes at the BBB. Pics & pricing coming soon.

2 hands Lever bar - $35

economy pinch block - $22

economy 2 hands pinch block - $28

plate curl/two hands pinch - curl bar - $45

pics in a few days

Gotta say the 2 hands lever bar is really cool.

Edited by John Beatty

2 hands Lever bar - $35

economy pinch block - $22

economy 2 hands pinch block - $28

plate curl/two hands pinch - curl bar - $45

pics in a few days

Gotta say the 2 hands lever bar is really cool.

How about setting up the two-hand lever bar for standard plates?

No problem, I have plenty of 1" solid around.

John, I will be taking home a 2 hand lever bar if there is one at FBBC headquarters on Saturday. Now, I may have to steal it if you don't sell it to me, but I am taking one home :D see you in a couple of days.

• 2 weeks later...

I have both of the FBBC pinch blocks (1 and 2 hand). They are GREAT! Thanks John! :bow

They were prizes for my 5th place finish at the BBB. I train often with them. They're already paying dividends in new levels of pinch strength. :D

Do the pinch blocks feel close to real plates? I have been using wooden pinch blocks, and the friction to overcome is just not there. I have increased on pinch blocks without being able to increase on plates. If they are a more realistic feel, I will have to order one.

They actually feel a bit slicker than the plates I have. A bit narrower, though, about 1/8-1/4" narrower.

• 1 month later...

Guys-

Finally got pics up for all the new goodies, plus the vbar pic. Finally got cable internet again & it doesn't take an hour to load pics :D

Guys-

Finally got pics up for all the new goodies, plus the vbar pic. Finally got cable internet again & it doesn't take an hour to load pics  :D

The lever bar is as awesome as it looks. Worth every penny.

The equipment looks nice. I can't wait to try them out.

The one hand pinch block is awesome. Very slick. I'm only able to pull 61lbs on it with one hand and 126lbs using 2 hands.

I don't try to hype stuff too much, but the 2 handed lever bar is one of the coolest (and hardest) things I've made. 5lbs on it & I can't get 8 going to the front. After 4 reps I can only get it to parallel to the ground.

I don't try to hype stuff too much, but the 2 handed lever bar is one of the coolest (and hardest) things I've made. 5lbs on it & I can't get 8 going to the front. After 4 reps I can only get it to parallel to the ground.

I can't seem to find a picture of this on the FAT BASTARD site...am I looking in the wrong place for the photo?

Someone throw me a link...i can't find Pic of two handed lever bar.

Tom-

I used it while sitting on the edge of a chair (actually my 800 tire). Had my forearms resting on the inside of my thighs to hit the thumb side of the wrist. then to do back levers, I couldn't do it standing with it behind my back (too much ass!)so I stuck it between my legs & bent over a bit. I didn't think about arms extended, that would be a killer. Thought about doing it standing with it overhead, haven't tried that yet, may want a helmet.

You lever it with both hands.