Red Cert

Muscle Turtle

I certed on the Red today... I bent the first one in 8 seconds, the second two in under 20, all in all it was good and Im ready for bigger stuff!

Id like to thank everyone that helped me out along the way, you know who you are!

Congratulations, Muscle Turtle! Complete domination! :rock

This is GREAT NEWS MuscleTurtle,

I am proud of you and glad for you. You really found a niche in the strength world that you were able to rocket to the top of. In your youth you have accomplished something that is extremely impressive for even seasoned strength athletes. Revel in your victory young warrior for the best battles are yet to come.

GREAT ACCOMPLISHMENT MY FRIEND :rock

GATOR

Congratulations!!! That is awsome. :rock:rock:bow:bow:bow

Can you tell us a bit about how you train? How long have you been bending?

Edited by Rekx

I certed on the Red today... I bent the first one in 8 seconds, the second two in under 20, all in all it was good and Im ready for bigger stuff!

Id like to thank everyone that helped me out along the way, you know who you are!

:bow We're not worthy! :bow

Congratulations, on a job well done!

How I train eh... well its prettty complicated, I dont know if you can handle it.. haha.. im just kiddig...

actually, here is the sum of my training from an email I sent someone when I started really training for the red, which had all of my ideas which I still look back at to remind myself what Im doing..

Speed - work on explosiveness, metal has a weakness, heat, use it

Volume - volume helped my technique so much

Attack Weakness - up to the red my weakness was my kink, so Id do workouts where Id only kink bars and then do chest crushes after with a gripper

Types of Stock - I have a bunch of dif kinds of stock, I just like to mix it up cause no two peices of metal have the same feel.

Acessory - dont just bend, do everything and anything to make you a better bender

Mittens and Ice - wear mittens to bed, ice my hands when they hurt

That is the jist of my training I beleive. and WORK HARD

Congratulations MT :mosher:mosher

.......there is no substitue for hard work

the red nail list...an accomplishment to be proud of, now bend some FBB stock!!

hit em' hard,

burner

B, I think my money got lost in the mail on teh way to Beatty, so im gonna have to email him and such again to get some of that!

On the other hand, I found some stock that was very interesting. Their 1/4 inch 60 d were harder than 5/15 HRS, so I am very interested to try some of their 5/16 cold rolled 80 D... I only have 8 peices of it, but its gonna be CRZY stuff!!!

Thanks everyone.

I told you to check out rastal nut & bolt, I take full credit for your succes !

Are you Ontario's first Certified red bender ?

Edited by Darco

Congrats MT! :bow

• 2 weeks later...

I see you've been officially added to the Red Nail Roster. Number 25. Congratulations!