60ds Anytime

Justin Reagan

A guy at work (a guy who calls me "muscles", even though he's bigger than me) wants me to bring a straight 60d to work and bend it. I showed him an already bent one, and he says I have to prove it to him. Not that he doesn't believe me, but he just wants to see it. I wish I could just bend 60ds on demand like many of you do. I've got myself into it this time!

Justin Reagan

Try your best, that's all you can do. Make sure you don't have a hard session the night before.

Imagine the nervousness I felt when this happened 2 days ago:

I went to a continuing education class and the instructor was a member of the Power Team and he used to compete in bodybuilding. I showed him a bent 60d, he thought it was pretty cool. So after class I got a fresh one and bent it for him. I gave him the warning that it might not work because of my injured hand. But, It was one of the easiest bends I had done in a while. Pretty cool.

Talk about nervous..

Later, Jason

I would suggest using a piece of leather for padding rather than the Ironmind pads for impromptu bending. If you are used to rolling up IM pads, this can be cumbersome for spur of the moment bending sessions.

I have some heavy scrap leather that I bought at a tannery which happens to be nearby. I've taught a number of people how to bend using 12" x 12" pieces of this leather, rolling the steel bar up in it.

Practice with the 60ds for a few weeks and this will probably seem easy to you by then.

With Proper Rest, you will do fine.

a few weeks after i bent my first 60d, this past summer.

I brought some into work, thinking that i would have a hard time getting through one. But it turned out that i bent four for multiple coworkers and then the next day they kept pestering me to bend a hook back into shape after it was bent from prying up counter tops. I worked at Costco meat department.

The point is, you will bend the nail.

And either before or after you bend it, you should give one to your coworker to try and bend to let him see how tough it is.

A guy at work (a guy who calls me "muscles", even though he's bigger than me) wants me to bring a straight 60d to work and bend it. I showed him an already bent one, and he says I have to prove it to him. Not that he doesn't believe me, but he just wants to see it. I wish I could just bend 60ds on demand like many of you do. I've got myself into it this time!

Justin Reagan

Bring two. Bend one first for him and then give the other to him to try. Then once he can't do it bend that one for him. Then come back here and tell us the look on his face pls. git'r dun

THE RUSH YOU WILL GET DOING THIS WILL MAKE IT EASIER TO DO YOU WILL SEE . :ohmy