New Video

nickr104

We just got a new video up from last weekend. Jon, Stew, and I got together at Stew's house in Bryan ,OH. Here are some of the highlights.Stew's House I hope you all like. :D

nice video and good workout liked the music to who sung the last song the bluegrass one :D

nice video  and good workout  liked the music to who sung the last song the bluegrass one  :D

A bluegrass band called Hayseed Dixie. They cover a lot of 70's Rock. I think it is kind of cool. That's just me tho. :D

Nice ree-imms on the woody :D

That one hand stone press made my shoulder hurt just looking at :bow Great video :mosher

That one hand stone press made my shoulder hurt just looking at  :bow  Great video :mosher

We call it the tank I got rid of a chevy extended cab for it my wife still thinks I'm nuts. But she always has you ought to see it when I drop the air out of the air ride.

That one hand stone press made my shoulder hurt just looking at  :bow   Great video :mosher

We call it the tank I got rid of a chevy extended cab for it my wife still thinks I'm nuts. But she always has you ought to see it when I drop the air out of the air ride.

Classic.

Great hubbing, guys.

There is no record list for 8 fives. She we have one?

-Jedd-

There is no record list for 8 fives.  She we have one?

-Jedd-

No. It's too easy.

Nice Vid

I like the hub catching!

Great hubbing, guys.

-Jedd-

It takes a good pinch but it is way easier than 5 10's. IF you did more than 8 it might be a little more worthy of having a list. That is just my thoughts tho.

Great hubbing, guys.

-Jedd-

It takes a good pinch but it is way easier than 5 10's. IF you did more than 8 it might be a little more worthy of having a list. That is just my thoughts tho.

I think it is doable for someone to do more than 8 I'd like to see some pics of people doing 9 or 10 would be pretty cool.But I'm with my brother I don't think there should be a list for 8 although I'm happy with 8 :D .

Great video (finally I can see it, because I have a faster connection here)! I really enjoyed the hub pinching. Hubbing such a 45-plate and curling/cleaning it is some of the best hub-stunts I have ever seen! :bow The other stuff was very good and entertaining too. Keep it up, bros :rock:rock:rock

Very nice hubslifts there! :bow