Wannagrip

Rick Walker

I should be getting the beast some time this week.  I noticed it was shipped UPS this time.  They know where I live as I get packages on a regular basis.

Anyway-how should I train on this thing?  I am currently doing grip work 3 times a week-2 of those days are spent training the COCs regular and 1 is spent on strap holds.  Sometimes, if I feel spent, I will do the double hammer squeeze instead of the COCs.  Wrist work and pinching follows.

Where should I throw in the Atlas, and what kind of weights should I be expected to use?

By the way-I have sent my 323 back to PDA and John is sending a 387 to me.  Should be better-

Thanks-

Rick Walker :hehe

It has about a 4.3 to 1 ratio.

I always used it for heavy negatives.

Close it, and try and hold it shut.

100lbs is getting up there for weight to hold shut.

Hope this helps. :)

Depending on the model and modifications it will test you more in the closed position. Thats how mine works I know that PDA have changed it since then. You could add weight, close it and then push on the loading arm to resist it...