60d Nails

Octogen

Gotta love personal training clients!

One of my clients was in LA on business and made the effort to track down a bunch of 60d nails for me. Then she had to explain to the security at LAX what 5lb of metal was doing sitting in her bag!

On a related note she couldn't find any maverick playing cards in LA, what gives guys? have you torn them all? :cool

Hmmm, Tracey is a nice girl but i'm taken and my girlfriend already tolerates my bending and swings a kettlebell in her spare time.

But Tracey has potential in other areas. She is a client of mine because she is fairly overweight but on the upside she LOVES powerlifting and in only a few weeks of training she is pulling 90kg (her squat and bench need technique work)

We are working on the PL while her weight comes down and she is planning on competing sometime next year.

Might even get her into grippers and stuff......