Gripboard Movie Gallery Update

Bill Piche

Thanks Wannagrip for posting the video and thanks to Jason (Deaner) for being the camera guy. Also, thank you guys for the encouragement. Double Underhand seems to be the only way I can get any force, my technique sucks any other way.

So be it.

-Sean

Awesome bend. :bow

There is a lot of potential here and the red is not to far off. Congrats to the guy who never makes excuses, and pushes himself hard :bow

Sean is also a teacher who is getting a whole new generation of people thinking about grip and training in general. No matter what you achieve in grip, nothing is more important than what you do with the kids you inspire in class. Congrats on this great bend, get back to work and lets see some RED!!!!!

Greg Amidon

Thank you all gentlemen. :bow It is more fuel for my tank. All the encouragement is making me blush :blush.

Greg, I am buying some more grade 8s tonight to start getting some reps with them.

Lyle, I just thought I would follow suit with your path, we both chased the #3 and then switched to bends.

-Sean

You need to "add some weight to the bar"! Way to go, Sean!

You wanna race to the Red double underhand? We're neck and neck with this technique.

You need to "add some weight to the bar"!  Way to go, Sean!

You wanna race to the Red double underhand?  We're neck and neck with this technique.

Ready, set, go!

I would love to race to the Red Double underhand. Even coming second would look like first. Your on Eric.

-Sean

Great work by both of you. I will enjoy watching this race! Two great benders, and overall good guys