Good Bending Night

madss

LAst night I got my wife to bend with me and this is the mess that she left. she broke the 7" x3/16"! bent the 6, 5.5 and 5" x 3/16". She could not do much with the 1/4" round, but it mostly weak form. a little more practice and and she should be doing something with it. all CR.

The 1/4"x7 CR square is my first piece of sq. It was pretty tough! I liked it.

http://www.gripboard.com/index.php?act=mod...cmd=si&img=3224

Nice work from your wife!

I was proud of my wife last week hitting 14 out of 18 at the 45mph baseball batting cage. So I know how this feels for you.

Its awesome you guys can do this together!

W

Very cool! Scott you will learn to hate square, the stuff when it gets real tough you can feel that corner through the pads like there is no padding and takes chunks of skin off your hands. It does look cool bent but I hate the stuff now.

Greg

Very cool! Scott you will learn to hate square, the stuff when it gets real tough you can feel that corner through the pads like there is no padding and takes chunks of skin off your hands.  It does look cool bent but I hate the stuff now.

Greg

Yep I can see that, even with the nice leather Dave gave me you can feel the sharp corners of the steel. It looks great bent though. :D

Tell her she's every man's dream here in Gripland. And tell her congratulations, too!

I'll let her know Eric, She will like that. I cut her a bunch of stock yesterday for this Sunday's workout. She said she was ready.