Got New Grip Toys

watzd411

:D

Got some new grip toys today. Got the IM Rolling Thunder, IM Pinch Hub and IM Pinch Block oh and also the HG300 gripper.

First off just wanna say that the HG300 may season badly ( I cant say from personal experience as yet) but the gripper itself is not bad at all in terms of craftsmanship ( well mine isnt anyway cant vouch for all models). Put mine in a CC choker and the handles are fractionally skewed whereas my #3 is far more skewed by comparison and often the #3 slips out of p2 (1.5" gap between handles similar to using a hose clamp) into p1 (2.3" gap between handles). As a result my HG actually fits in p1 perfectly and I have been closing it in p1. In my opinion the HG300 is a decent 'value' gripper and is a neat stepping stone that need not be avoided. As I had prequently been told?!?!?!?!

Cant say that I am a gripper expert as such having only 9 grippers ( 4 IM, 4RB, 1 HG) and the ISG. But the choker is a great standard for gauging the differences of handles on a gripper.

Anyhow back to my toys.

The Rolling Thunder is a neat bit of kit and am enjoying that just a shame they dont have 3" revolving bars, maybe I could make it...... :online

The pinch hub is great. I'd recommend that for sure. It forces your thumb to get worked from an entirely different angle. Loving that for sure.

The Pinch Block also is nice kit. I can now do two handed lifts and narrow pinch. Well chuffed.

Still waiting on my 50lb Blob.......the prototype is on its way......

May the grip be with you.

Rydini And The Chronicles Of Crush

nice...I also was surprised by how much I like the IM hub - it's a lot of fun.

Yeah for sure Rekx. It is a very nice piece of kit. Finding it building up my narrow pinch strength. The pinch block is very different to block weights which is good as thus far I have been a block weight devotee. Also the RT feels exactly the same as my TH dumbell that is until max poundages and the thmb gets battered.

Does anyone us the RT for rows or curls?

Yeah for sure Rekx. It is a very nice piece of kit. Finding it building up my narrow pinch strength. The pinch block is very different to block weights which is good as thus far I have been a block weight devotee. Also the RT feels exactly the same as  my TH dumbell that is until max poundages and the thmb gets battered.

Does anyone us the RT for rows or curls?

I've used my home made RT for reverse curls, can highly recommend that.

Claes

Thanks Claes. I will give that a go. Sounds like it may even be on the menu today ;)

Happy Training

Rydini The Conscious

Rolling Thunder Hear My Cry :angry: