Frustration Nation

George Champlin

OK I bent one Yellow off Camera and now I cannot even get a Yellow to kink. I was told that TT's were a great in between nail from the Green to the Yellow but I cant bend them. :angry::angry::angry:

I wouldnt be concearned about your bending strength right now.

I know i know everyone wants to bend the hardest thing right then and there, i was like that too... But i realised, that geitng your form down is much more important and can lead to bigger bends in the long run. take franky's advice about the bar must move before the wrists do, and watch his video over and over,and study it.

Im sure when your get his form down you will take down a yellow very easily.

Goodluck

Not only that, but get really really strong with leverage work via slegdes, wrist curls, etc. This will make your bending much stronger. So says the best benders in the business.

W

Not only that, but get really really strong with leverage work via slegdes, wrist curls, etc. This will make your bending much stronger. So says the best benders in the business.

W

personally this type of work I found only took away from bending energy, I always used a weaker steel for volume to gain strength or a moderately hard piece for about 5 bends, this way I gained the needed strenght and explosiveness while being able to work on my form.

not knocking those who use levering, I agree it is valuable and has a definate place in bending but it's just something I didn't do.