Global Grip Challenge D V D's

Jedd Johnson

I have been working dilligently on the DVD's all week. I want to make this the coolest DVD of a strength event that I can. Editing ideas are running through my head like crazy - stuff we've never thought of ffor our videos It's going to be awesome.

In order to make it the best I can, I want to propose something. If anyone has any shots of their performances that you think are really good shots, I'd love to get a copy. I have access to several video cameras - I own three myself, and Smitty has one - I gotta believe any film that was taken that day I can process no problem. Everything would either be copied and returned for your own personal collection if desired and I would even offer to pay for the shipping if it ends up being too much for you all. Also, if you have video capture capabilities, you could send me a disk of your footage on either a CD-R or a DVD+R, as my computer can read both.

I want to take the feedback we got last year and make something you all would be proud to own. The more angles, the better, I think, and any footage you all could provide will add to the quality of this product.

Are there any willing contributing videographers out there?

If so, you can send the tapes or disks to PO BOX 806 Wyalusing PA 18853.

Thanks,

-Jedd-

I can send what I got. I was busy competing so my camera was sitting in the beg alot of the time. I will send it out and i hope it will help.

We'll finally get to see what goes on in Nick's bag.....

Seriously, this should be a cool DVD!

I can send what I got.  I was busy competing so my camera was sitting in the beg alot of the time. I will send it out and i hope it will help.