60lb Hex Head...

Kurt Lane

I just got a 120lb hex dumbell from the YMCA and cut it up. Im actully supprised my hands even fit on it lol (not much at all tho :( ) Was wondering who is pinching these and if they could give me the measurment of there 60lb hex, the width. From flat side to flat side.

Mine is 5.5 inches wide. and I dont think anybody has done it yet. But Wade gillingham and Monkey paws can probrobly do it.

I've never tried to lift a 60lb hex. I have a 57.5 hex and can't lift it, so I've got doubts about lifting a 60 right now. I do think they are doable for me....I've just got to get stronger.

As Kevin said, if Wade Gillingham or Robbie haven't done a 60 hex...it's because they haven't tried one yet.

I bet Jedd can do it, or at least scare it off the ground a bit.

Richard could do mine right now. Mine is 5 inches almost exactly wide. Its actully amazing I can get a few fingers on it.

I personally witnessed Richard pinching some Blobs EASILY and do not doubt that if anyone could do it that HE would be the one.

I have gotten half a 110 before lefty but also have a 115 hex half that won't go anywhere! The 120's at my gym seem super wide and couldn't imagine lifting a half!

Edited by showlarson

you can get my half a 120 I bet Jedd and Richard could aswell. Its 5'' across top, and if i can get 3 fingers on it with 7.5 hands. I think you big guys will do good.