Video: 32.5lb York Blob Deadlift

DieselWeasel

Right. I think you forgot a link.....

Looked good but awful dark , can you do it again in the light? Hard to tell what you were liftin.

Looked good but awful dark , can you do it again in the light? Hard to tell what you were liftin.

I have another vid from the same day. I might post that later today.

[best pbs voice] ahh, the elusive blob lift. A rare find in the wild. We are truly lucky to day to see this young blob lift. Sadly these blobs, which once numbered in the thousand, now exist in rare pockets of civilazation [/best pbs voice]

Seriouly Ddubbs (your new name), excellent job. I know people give you a lot of crap all over the web but keep after it. You are making progress. People gotta respect you tenacity!

much Respect

[best pbs voice] ahh, the elusive blob lift. A rare find in the wild. We are truly lucky to day to see this young blob lift. Sadly these blobs, which once numbered in the thousand, now exist in rare pockets of civilazation [/best pbs voice]

Seriouly Ddubbs (your new name), excellent job. I know people give you a lot of crap all over the web but keep after it. You are making progress. People gotta respect you tenacity!

much Respect

Thanks for the color commentary. :D

D-Dubs in the hizouse! :laugh

Oldtime: Yeah, it's a little more difficult with the left hand, but I can lift it with the left too. I'm buying a 40lb hex weight from handgripperman, so that should keep me busy for a while. :)

Good stuff man. Megadeath is quality lifting music.

I guess you are on to bigger blobs with the right hand but the question remains......the left?

Nice job Diesel Wiesel.

Good stuff man.  Megadeath is quality lifting music. 

I guess you are on to bigger blobs with the right hand but the question remains......the left?

Nice job Diesel Wiesel.

Here is the answer to your question:

http://media.putfile.com/max_block_32point5_dead_2

The footage in that video was the second (final) set that I did with my block weights, last night. The rep with my left hand was a little questionable, but you get the idea: I can lift the 32.5lb York blob a bit easier with my right hand.

This is from today:

http://media.putfile.com/max_tosscatch_17point5

Ddubbs's i think when u get your 40 lb hex, youll relise that your hand doesnt fit on it well, dont be afraird to only use your 3 fingers to lift it and yur pointer out in front, it sounds weird but can help.

maybe somone else can explain better

Ddubbs's i think when u get your 40 lb hex, youll relise that your hand doesnt fit on it well, dont be afraird to only use your 3 fingers to lift it and yur pointer out in front, it sounds weird but can help.

maybe somone else can explain better

I this video Doc lifts the 110 hex and is doing it the way you were talking about here with the index finger off on top. I am not sure of your hand size but when the block weights start getting to wide it sometimes is pointless to try and get that finger down on it. It gets to the point where you can't get enough of the Index finger on it to really help at all. I hope this video helps. :D It is a video we had for like a 10 months ago. 2 45's 110 hex sm close

Edited by nickr104