Grip Gathering#2

Steve B.

Hey grippers and benders :yikes it's getting close to that time again for the So.Cal.Grip Gathering#2.Last years was a blast and we had a COC #3cert and a red nail cert under the judging eye of IM's Randy Strossen.Looks like he'll be here again this year.We already have a couple of guys who are seriously thinking about certifying on the #3 at this years.

This isn't really a contest but there will be competeing going on.

Come by and learn,teach and show off your skills.

At last years Clay Edgin brought phone books and showed everyone how to tear them,and i mean everyone.That's the kind of stuff makes these events so fun.

Hey the price is right FREE so you just have to get yourself here.

We had quite a few grip board member here but anyone,at any level that likes to grip is welcome.Mark your calanders for Saturday,December 10th.This will be an all day event from 9:00am untill dark.You can come anytime during the day and leave when you need to.If your intrested PM or e-mail me and i will give you more details.

Steve, who's providing for the food? Is it a pot luck, someone is providing it, bring a lunch bag, or do we all eat out at a buffet and get a restaurant out of business, because there wasn't enough food for all of us to eat? BTW, I'm thinking on certifying on the Red Nail that day. I hope to try the Rolling Thunder tug of war that you did last yr. Suggestion: How about a 5 on 5 tug of war on street. That would be sweet as well.

Kevin that was Pork Bones connection on the dumbells and plates.

I have tried to contact him but have got no reply.

Clay has told me he's burned out on gripping and bending.

So probably no to your question.

Edited by Steve B.