Red Bend

Oldtime

http://media.putfile.com/REDBENDD

Ok, first off i must say that i didnt pick a good day to make this video, barly ate all day, and was pretty worn out, which is probally why this was harder then it should be..

But, atleast i did bend it, and therfor that is proof enough! :yikes

I HAVE bent a red with ironmind pads in under a minute, handgripperman as a witness, so this was just an offday, I just figured out how to take video with my webcam so i was eager to get a video on here.

Just a little about me :

im 16 i weigh about 178 lbs at around 6'0 and have been bending since about may or june.

I asure you i will post another video on a better day with ironmind pads, hopfully it will be alot smoother :unsure .

Thanks for listening!

Edited by Oldtime

ok here it is

http://rapidshare.de/files/5461970/REDBENDD.wmv.html

SCROLL down to the bottom and hit free, then wait like 20 seconds and then click REDBENDD.wmv

you cant see cause the video quality is so bad, but during the sweep my hand slipped, so i siwtched to ironmind pads, i usualy do this for the crushdown, it works better.

One thing ide like to say in advance before you guys waste your breath is, i know my form was absolutly horrible, twisting and turning etc, but it helps me get fairly good leverage this way, my elbows dont touch my legs or anything, it is also a weird habbit i have... i am working on not doing this. Because it is hard to capture good video.

Edited by Oldtime

Very nice! At your bodyweight it's particularly impressive. I've recently lost almost 15 pounds (currently 185) and can attest to the fact that a little extra upper body mass sure does help on the crushown, in particular.

When do you think you'll certify?

i really dont knowwhen i am going to cert, if ever.

I definatly need to bring my crush strength up drasticly, kinking it is not problemat all. Its weird some days i DESTROY reds and shorter, some days like today its horrible.

thanks alot, i will update this thread in a couple of days with a new video, hopfully it will be alot easier.

Awesome :rock

Very impressive. Watching you do that is motivating me to get over my shoulder problem and try a RED.

Keep the videos coming I'd like to see how it goes.

Later, Jason

:mosher nice i kinda liked the visual effects like in slow motion as for certing like me i m not worried about it either i have my own certtification anytime any where cert or put up or shut up cert :D

First off nice bend. Very impressive for your age. 2nd your variance in bending strength is quite normal, you are going to have good days and bad days. I would suggest not going for a max evertime you bend, and maybe you dont, but if that is the case imagine trying to max out on bench every week........wouldnt work very well very long would it?..Keep up the good work and go for the cert, its something you can show the kids later on in life.....Brett

:bow Nice job, OT..

You wrote: im 16 i weigh about 178 lbs at around 6'0 and have been bending since about may or june

I reply, lets see what you are bending when you are 20, and weigh a completely ripped 210 to 215 at around 6'1 or maybe 6'2. Your future as a bender seems limitless !!

.. neilkaz .. wishing he could turn his own clock back 30 years :erm