Green Melody Revenge

George Champlin

I'm certainly no expert on DO technique, and there are many here who can better advise you, but, just like in your failed Yellow vid, on the the last of the Greens, it looks like your right wrist is buckling (bending into an unnatural spot..etc)

Also, if you go to Lowe's you can get a 5 lb box of 60-D Hot Galvanized TT's for under 14 bucks (30 lbs is under 49 bucks, if you want a lifetime supply). These are nicely inbetween the Green and Yellow. I like to snip off the head and a bit of the point so as not to damage my pads (or myself if something somehow slips). You can cut more off and gradually work down to 5" cut TT's which are much harder than the Green, but not quite a Yellow.

.. neilkaz ..

I'm certainly no expert on DO technique, and there are many here who can better advise you, but, just like in your failed Yellow vid, on the the last of the Greens, it looks like your right wrist is buckling (bending into an unnatural spot..etc)

Also, if you go to Lowe's you can get a 5 lb box of 60-D Hot Galvanized TT's for under 14 bucks (30 lbs is under 49 bucks, if you want a lifetime supply). These are nicely inbetween the Green and Yellow. I like to snip off the head and a bit of the point so as not to damage my pads (or myself if something somehow slips). You can cut more off and gradually work down to 5" cut TT's which are much harder than the Green, but not quite a Yellow.

.. neilkaz ..

Dumb question time, I dont have a Lowe's nerby but i live right by a ACE hardware store. Would they sell TT's?

Yep, but smaller quantitys. Come in 5lb boxes, hard to find, you really got to look around as there is only 1-2 facings on the shelf......The ace ones are generally really easy, prob the easiest ones I have found........Brett

I couldn't find find TT's at my local ACE.  The local home depot had the 30lb bucket for $35 though.

Ace and 84 Lumber did not have them so I drove the 20 miles to the Lowe's in Rehobeth Beach and they had 1 box. Now I need to find my bolt cutter to snip the ends off

in Rehoboth there are four places to buy steel

Lowes

Home Depot

Ace

Nuttle

these are are located off Route 1 in that order going south

hope this helps