Certing?

Muscle Turtle

So I bent a red nail a while back, that same day I called Ironmind and told them, the next day Strossen emailed me and told me he would get back to me. 3 weeks later I email him and ask him if he has found anyone, he says that he cannot find anyone who is qualified in my area but he will get back to me asap.

Ok, so two rants here, its been 5 weeks and wtf takes so long to find a person? and what is a qualified person? There are powerlifters here who are some of the nations best and tehy arent qualified I guess? It pisses me off just because I want on the Red Nail Roster and im not exactly getting the chance to do so.

So ther is my bitter rant...

So I bent a red nail a while back, that same day I called Ironmind and told them, the next day Strossen emailed me and told me he would get back to me. 3 weeks later I email him and ask him if he has found anyone, he says that he cannot find anyone who is qualified in my area but he will get back to me asap.

Ok, so two rants here, its been 5 weeks and wtf takes so long to find a person? and what is a qualified person? There are powerlifters here who are some of the nations best and tehy arent qualified I guess? It pisses me off just because I want on the Red Nail Roster and im not exactly getting the chance to do so.

Have you tried emailing him again and asking what is going on? Also ask what the criteria is? He does run a company and its possible that you got lost in the shuffle, blowing off steam on a open board will not solve your issue any faster. It is only 4:45pm his time and I bet if you email him he will respons today

I'll echo what gripperm says. I wouldn't be surprised if he's just got a lot on the go.

He's gotten back to me about some questions really quick. Seems like a reasonable guy.

Turtle, first off, congrats on nailing a Red with the IM pads! I haven't agreed with all of the choices Dr. Strossen has made concerning his dealings with certain aspects of the grip world, but he's definitely a very reasonable and genuine man. He has my respect. I would think a little "reminder" type e-mail would do the trick. By the way, where do you live?

I emailed him tonight at 8:30 my time about a RT and some nails and he got back to me in a hour. Try emailing him again it is quite possible that you got lost in the shuffle.

Congrats man! And secondly, Strossen has been very nice to correspond with. He is surely trying his best. He actually wants to see you on the list, and it only helps him sell more Red Nails. :D

Have you tried emailing him again and asking what is going on? Also ask what the criteria is? He does run a company and its possible that you got lost in the shuffle, blowing off steam on a open board will not solve your issue any faster. It is only 4:45pm his time and I bet if you email him he will respons today

I just read my post to you and I realize I kinda came off as a smart arse and I am sorry if i did. I meant no disrespect