Us Records

Bob Lipinski

Updated the National records list for the GGC.

For now, we will keep the Euro and "other" v-bar records seperate- If someone breaks the Euro record, they also break the regular record, but not vice-versa. Considering narrowing this down to just one v-bar record, for US purposes.

Any thoughts appreciated.

Nice job, Bob.

One question, however... You list a RT record and also a single lift RT record. What is the difference ?

thx .. neilkaz ..

The Euro V-bar is the one made in Europe and used for their records.... I'm not convinced there is much difference really.

"Single Lift" RT means an RT only competition.

Hopefully that clears things up a little!

Andrus Murumets is from Estia, I think. I'm not sure if you want to create a US record list or a US competition record list. In my opinion a US record list (without Murumets) would be better.

Flo

Bob,

you could have a 'US record', ie a record set by a US citizen, and a 'US all-comers record', ie a record set at an American competition by a competitor of any nationality.

(That would mean an American could hold both the US record and the all-comers record simultaneously of course.) It would also mean that a US competitor could come to Europe for a competition and set a US record.