MAD AS HECK!!!!!

Rick Walker

FedEx managed to deliver my #### SOS 325 to the wrong address so now I am up Sh@t creek without a paddle!!!!

Of course, John at PDA agreed to send me another one free of charge, but that was his only @%$&*#*( 325!!!!!! :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:

FEDEX has delivered here about a thousand times-how in the heck can they deliver to the wrong address :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:

Oh well, looks like I will be getting a stronger then 325 gripper if nothing turns up in a few days-

My luck

Rick Walker

I am not sure how addresses work in other parts but in rural Arkansas an address is not necessarily to a residence but rather to the location of the mail box which could be a mile or farther away from the residence.

Rick,

What's your recourse with FedEx about this?  Since I deal with FedEx on a daily basis - I feel your pain; yeah, they can really mess things up sometimes.  Try and contact the person(s) who have your gripper if you can.  Or call the customer service of FedEx and get a resolve on this matter.  That's what I would do.  Good Luck!!

No need-the gripper was found on my neighbors camps porch.

Rick Walker  :hehe

I love happy endings!!  Train HARD, Rick!!   :)