Ggc Update

Rick Walker

Grippers

Large Hand division: 1st place went to Dave Morton with a Elite close in his right hand and a Super Master in his left.

2 way tie for second between Jedd and Chad with both closing a #3 in right hand and super master in left.

Small Hand division: 1st was Tommy Heslep with Elite right handed and super master left.

6 way tie for second between Brad Martin, Stever W., Kurt lane, John Cresson, John Mannino, and Anson with closes of #3 in the rt hand, #2 in the left.

Lady's division: Tracy Morton and Sherri George with #T

Pinch

Large Hand Division: Chad Woodhall had 233 less then 1" from lockout and missed.

Jedd took second with 220 pound pinch.

No results yet from small hand divsion. More as calls come in.

-Rick

Come on, Chad! Kick ass :rock:rock:rock

GO chad!!

Awesome pinch. :bow

Now lets see what Tommy can do.

Wow, awesome pinches! The gripper results weren't what I was expecting. I figured Dave would be closing the SE and E respectively!

Wow, awesome pinches!  The gripper results weren't what I was expecting.  I figured Dave would be closing the SE and E respectively!

Maybe that's all it took to win? I would have done the same from a strategy stand point. Conserve the hand strength. :)

Very strong pinching numbers. The medley set up would make it much harder to close the hardest grippers I would guess.

Doesn't the last table start with an Elite? Just curious as to whether Dave closed other grippers before the Elite and maybe he was worn out by the time he got to it or if it was a tough Elite and it took too much out of him to take down the BBSE.

What Dave told me was the Elite was a very tough Elite and the SE was harder than an easy #4. He might not have warmed up enough because after a few attempts (around 4) he started closing the phantum 4. The SE that was on the Table is right at Daves Max. He is capable of closing an easy #4 right now but off from his previous highs due to a thumb injury.

To judge that Elite look how many where unable to close it....

Greg