Ggc Grippers

gamidon

Not confirmed but Dave called and said he closed the elite righty and the GM lefty.

next is Tommy with the elite and a 3. Then Jedd and Chad I am not positive about the exact order. Dave told me the Elite was really tough and only he and Tommy closed it.

Yeah, keep 'm coming.. !!

Well done by Dave to take the gripper event. I wonder how many grippers he had to close in one go, including the Elite? No surprises here though with Dave and Tommy in the two top spots.

Edited by Mikael Siversson

Was the GM harder than the #3 then?

I'm curious what some of the guys who closed the Euro #3 at the GGC thought it was close to rating-wise? A 3.?

And if it was bought from Mikael, then what would Mikael rate it?

their was no gm only a sm then 3. I thought the Euro 3 was a very hard 3. It knocked a lot of people that have closed 3 before down in grippers.

I didn't get it closed but tryed and felt like I broke my finger doing so. I'm not a gripper guru but have tryed quite a few 3s and it was a brute hardest one I've tryed to date.

It was the hardest 3 I've touched, no doubt. An absolute beast. I couldn't rank it, because I'm not that good at the grippers above a 3, but I'll say it was well above the average 3's I've tried.

I'm curious what some of the guys who closed the Euro #3 at the GGC thought it was close to rating-wise?  A 3.?

And if it was bought from Mikael, then what would Mikael rate it?

It is harder than a BBE rated at 3.22 on the Euro scale. I have personally never tried a MMG2 but based on the latters specifications and other circumstantial evidence, I would guess that the "Euro #3" is close to an average MMG2 replica, certainly harder than an average MMG1 replica.

It is a very tough gripper - as the scoresheet shows

Yeah, I was quite surprised when I saw that no one closed a #3 left handed...then figured that it must be a mutant #3.