Brother Bent 60d.

com202

I was at my older brothers house on Monday getting 5 gallons of cement and I told him I could bend a 60d nail. He "requested" that I bend one for him, so I did. He thought it was pretty cool so he wanted to try one. This would be his first time to try bending.

I gave him a 60d pole barn nail or whatever they call it, it''s 3/16 thick. He wrapped it and bent it all the way till it broke in two. Which is pretty easy. He then wrapped up the real 60d. I figured he might kink it and that would be it. Wrong.

:blink

I was ready to pack up and leave :angry:

But he wanted to try another one. So I gave him a couple of pointers on how to hold it and how to apply the pressure. He crushed this one well below 2". He is pretty strong but he hasn't lifted in about 2 years, I was impressed. But I'm not gonna tell him. He rubbed it in my face for a little while, asked me if there was anything else I needed him to show me how to do. :angry:

With a little more technique work, better wraps and practice I bet he will kick some A**. I'll find some lighter stock and have him work his technique on those.

Later, Jason