Rb260 Vs #3 Vs Elite

pdoire

I have recently gotten a new Elite which I have played with a little. I got it from Handegripperman who claims it is harder than the MM2 ( it is flush mounted and about 2 5/8 maybe a smidgen more). My 2004 #3 has a 2 3/4 spread and was rated about a 3.1 in the days before I could close it. The RB260 is flush mounted and has a 2.8 spread and is GORGEOUS even thought it's aluminum. I believe it is about a 3.2 or a hard #3. So in order they are:

2004 #3 3.1

RB260 3.2

Elite 3.3-3.4

This would agree with most of the wire size calcualtion also I believe.

The RB260 is a beautiful gripper, I think everyone should have one..even just for show. I anxiously await the arrival of my RB300N and 330N

The RB260 is a beautiful gripper, I think everyone should have one..even just for show.

I had a narrow one that was very stout. Great little gripper. Even the plain aluminum grippers are beautious.

Yep. I would agree with that. - Although i dont know about the elite as I havent tried one.

I have 2 threes. A 2004 and 2005 version and the rb is a little tougher than both of those.

Going to get an elite next though cos I havent tried one.

Where do you buy RB's? I want one of these 260's!! :D

I ordered my set from Arne. He sells RB grippers but maybe the shipping from Sweden might be a bit high? Bloody nice guy though, we have PMd back and forth regarding my set ( 11 of them) of grippers. Good service and very fast replies.

Claes

Where do you buy RB's? I want one of these 260's!! :D

I got mine from Dale harder he is an american distributor of RB's, his username on here is Oldtimer.