Best Of Luck To All Ggc Competitors!

pdoire

I know there are a few competitors attending and I wanted to take a moment to wish them all the very best of luck!!

Can't wait to hear the reports!

Good luck!!

Yes, good luck everyone. Should be a great competition. Somehow I don't think I will be in the top 10 in the v-bar list after this competition. :cry

I also believe we will see a strong American presence in the two hand pinch list as well after the competition. I would expect several to beat Benny's 91k (currently third in the world with the Euro set up). Dean Bolt's 100k (220lbs) will be hard to beat but maybe Tommy could do it.

Be strong and have some fun!

Can't wait to see who comes out on top!!

Travel safe and good luck guys!

I'll post updates as they're called in to me by Smitty.

Be sure to smile for the videocameras. There are those of us who will shell out whatever price the DC boys charge for the DVDs, so after Christmas we will be looking at your mugs while we squeeze grippers.

Good luck to all, hope you hit PRs and goals galore.

Hubgeezer

Be sure to smile for the videocameras. There are those of us who will shell out whatever price the DC boys charge for the DVDs, so after Christmas we will be looking at your mugs while we squeeze grippers.

Good luck to all, hope you hit PRs and goals galore.

Hubgeezer

I agree wholeheartedly!!!! If you see a camera, play up to it - Hell yeah! We'll have at least 3 Diesel Crew Cameras going - if anybody else wants to supply us with their digital replication of footage or pics, we'd love to have it - anything could possibly end up in the DVD!

Above all, have fun!!!

-Jedd-

Man i wish someone had the camera at jedds house when this conversation took palce:

Robbie W- RIP THAT FRYING PAN....

Robbie- WHO RIPS THESE?

ROBBIE W- EVERYONE DOES!!!

and so he gave it his all trying forever.. as parts like the handle flew off. lol

Good luck to all :rock