Backyard Bastard Bash

John Beatty

Guys-

the entry form is up on the FBBC site. I upped the fee slightly to $40. The contest will start at 1pm. If anyone needs hotels, PM me & I'll get a hotel set up. Let me know which nights, too. If anyone is flying in, let me know, also. If you come into Willard Airport in savoy, I'll pick you up.

An interesting note - for 1st place (& scattered through the prizes), there will be many one of a kind FBBC items - such as a 4" crusher. Thought I'd do something a little different.

Bring your Christmas loot also - Jerry (my welder) is bringing a bunch of his toys to sell. If there's anything in the FBBC line you want, email or PM me & I'll be sure to have one made up.

Will we just bring the entry form (and fee) with us to the contest? I was unable to pull it up on my computer for some reason.

Bring the entry to the show is fine. If those planning to come could shoot me a confirmation, that would be great.

My welder brought another prize to training yesterday. A beautiful 4" DB - one of a kind. It's a bear just to hold. I think it would make a cool duck walk implement or grip toy.

Prize list so far - I'll divide the stuff into the1st 5 places later: 4" monster DB, 4" crusher, Hub set - 3", 2.5", 2" 1.5", 1", jugs at 2.5" & 3", Vbar with interchangeable handles at 1" 2" 2.5" 3", a long bar bending set - prototype, possibly the prototype for the new Jr bending kit (designed for kids or ladies), whatever else I decide to throw in.