Directions To Y M C A

Jedd Johnson

9 College Avenue

Towanda, PA 18848

Guys, here is the address for the YMCA.

Just so you know, there are two main highways that come into Towanda, Rte 6, and Rte 220. Both are max 55 mph speed limit roads. Both are windy and both go through tedious small towns that knock the speed limit down to 25 and 45.

Coming from NY, you're probably going to ride on Rte 17 to find Rte 220 South and go to Towanda - maybe 10 Miles.

Coming from Southern PA, chances are you will be coming from either Rte 81 or Rte 80. You should be able to find Rte 6 from Rte 81, and you should be able to find Rte 220 from Rte 80 by way of Rte 180.

Just put the address into a search engine direction service and you should be in good shape.

Any questions, email me or call the Diesel Line - (607) 857-6997.

Thanks,

-Jedd-

9 College Avenue

Towanda, PA 18848

If anyone wants to carpool I will be driving up and back the same day. I will be leaving from Milford, DE 19963 so if you are on the route and want a ride and to help offset the gas prices PM me

That's a nice offer, bro. Thanks a lot.

-Jedd-